How We Keep In Touch
About your child’s development
- At the end of the nursery day, staff will endeavour to tell you about your child’s day, however this can be a very busy time and so it isn’t always possible.
- You can request to meet your child’s key worker or the nursery teacher at a mutually convenient time.
- Parents are invited to a parent’s evening once a term where we will discuss your child’s progress in depth and parents are given a review report once a year.
- Your child will take part in a termly class assembly – this will showcase their recent learning and interests. The dates for the class assembly appear in the first newsletter of each term (you can also check with the school office).
About the school
- There is a newsletter which is distributed every Friday
- Additional news an information will be also sent to you
- General information and news can be found on the school website
- The school holds an annual evening meeting for parents to meet with governors etc once a year during the autumn term
- A parent’s forum has recently been established and met regularly to discus general issues and to share ideas
- The school also holds occasional seasonal celebrations such as the Summer Fair and Winter Shows – nursery children are involved in both.