Sports Premium Funding and Allocated Budget
Sports premium money is ring-fenced funding from central government to improve the provision of PE and sport.
Possible uses for the funding might include:
- hiring specialist PE teachers or qualified sports coaches to work with primary teachers when teaching PE
- supporting and engaging the least active children through new or additional Change4Life clubs
- paying for professional development opportunities for teachers in PE and sport
- providing cover to release primary teachers for professional development in PE and sport
- running sports competitions, or increasing pupils’ participation in the School Games
- buying quality assured professional development modules or materials for PE and sport
- providing places for pupils on after-school sports clubs and holiday clubs
- pooling the additional funding with that of other local schools.
Full details of our Sports Premium spending plan can be found in the Sports Premium Plan 2017 to 2018
All our documents are provided in PDF format. To read these you may need to download the Adobe Reader.